good grief....I still have to finish Sakura Wars...which is 1 off of your list of what 20?
Printable View
good grief....I still have to finish Sakura Wars...which is 1 off of your list of what 20?
wooooooow i gotta finish NGE, Saber Marionette J, Full Metal Panic, Serial Experiments Lain, the sequal to Crest of the Stars (^^)
Mitsu-chan, you are welcome! I admit Yaoi Freaks also! just gimme yer info, and that list'o guys you love so much! ^^
Anime Xel's in middle of buyign:
Excel Saga, Vandread Second Stage, Shoujo Kakumei Utena, GTO
Anime Xel's currently dling:
Lain, DiGi Charat, Puni Puni Poemi
Anime Xel will eventually buy:
Fushigi Yuugi, Pretty Sammy, * afew others I forgot ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]
Manga Xel's in middle of buying:
GTO, Love Hina, Ceres: The Celestial legend, Sorcerer Hunters, Chobits, SKU manga,Real Bout High School, InuYasha, Angelic Layer, FY, Marmalade Boy, Futaba-Kun Change! AMG
i forgot i wann finish digi charat too o.o now for what i wanna see... list is too big XP
Well since Xell made a list...
Anime TZ is currently buying
~Card Captor Sakura
Manga TZ is currently buying
~Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura
Manga that OCB is receiving for his birthday from Psy, even though his birthday was three weeks ago:
Love Hina 2...
Anime OCB is planning to buy:
Angel Sanctuary
Random DVD that OCB may buy because he wanted to see this movie, but it never came out here:
Undercover Brother
Yeah, I want to get Undercover Brother too
I still haven't watched Haibane Renmei yet cause my stupid computer still isn't playing the videos right.
Any idea what's wrong with it? I'm good with computers ^)^